Monday, May 3, 2010

Bon Voyage, April!

Oh, Hello there.
No, don't be scared, its just me. I'm so sorry to have been gone the last few weeks, I've been crazy busy at work and have no free time to dedicate to my blog. But I do have lots to update on, so I'll start with how April wrapped up and I'll have a few stories for you in the next couple of days!
Now, as for how I did in the month of April:

find/book florist still have to put down the budget, but they are all set!
continue to scour the Internet/department stores/shoe boutique for shoes
register
schedule e-pics
plan out rehearsal dinner
set day of timeline
contact organist
hair/make up
first dress fitting
purchase my accessories

1 comment:

  1. Hey, look's like we had a productive April!

    Here's to the next two months of how busy they will be.

    looking forward to marrying you,
    -kj

    ReplyDelete