Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog Hijacked!!! Exclamation Points Gone Wild!

Mwhahahahaha.



MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Tis I, KJ, and I have taken over Cara's blog.

I really wish I had something more to say, but it's pretty late and I'm tired.

So I will just say that I have the most wonderful person in my life. I met her four years ago next month and I haven't stopped smiling since.

Taking the next step with Cara and symbolizing our love with all our friends and family to witness is going to be such a wonderful time.

I know she is going to be the most amazing bride. I like to day-dream about our wedding and how her dress will compliment her stunning beauty perfectly.

It has been an amazing four (almost) years together and I am so lucky to have her in my life, to help me be a better person and to love each other more every day.

I can't wait to have her put on my ring so that I can always feel her love on me.

I love my almost bride!

You may now resume regular blog practices.

-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment