Friday, May 21, 2010

E-MAZING Pictures!

I've talked about our photographer, Steve Koo, before.

Today was the first time we got to see him sense our initial meeting. We took out engagement pictures this morning! It was a little nerve wracking because weather.com has been calling for rain and storms all week, and luckily, the rain held off until like 4 this afternoon (way after our 9am session). Cara: 1, Mother Nature: 0!

Even though we got through the morning with no rain, my hair did not like the humidity too much. I'm pretty sure the end of the difference between when we started and when we finished are going to look something along this lines of this:


Something I wish I could have gone back and fixed because I'm sure the hair disaster will be quiet apparent in the pictures. Nothing we can do about that now, I suppose!

We decided to take our e-pics mostly in Island Park in Geneva - appropriate since that's where we actually got engaged! We look pics along the river:



and by the train tracks:


and then celebrated the completion of our e-session at the awesome Grahams 318 with some frozen hot chocolate (nothing like sweets at 10am!):


I'm definitely anxious to see what our pictures turn out like. Steve is a great photographer, but I am NOT photogenic (in fact, I was just telling Sarah at work that I feel pictures of me always wind up looking like an awkward walrus) - it's a little scary because you don't want to be disappointed in the photos knowing he is a great photog. It will probably be a week or two before we see a teaser, and then a few more weeks till we get the actual images, but I'll be sure to post a link to them as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment