Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shoesday Chronicles - Part I

Every month I've had a reoccurring item on my to do list:

Find Pink Shoes.

And every month, that item appears on my to do list again and again. Not because I haven't tried, but because I have searched up and down every department store, online store, retail facility in the greater Chicagoland area, and have not found exactly what I was looking for.

Why pink shoes?

Well one, because Pink is absolutely the most girlie, flirty, fun color known to the jumbo pack of 101 crayola crayons. Two, because I fell in love with absolutely amazing shoe shots very early on in my planning. And three, because it shows a brides personality while wearing white. Here are some colored shoes shots that have worked their charm on me:









No comments:

Post a Comment