Wednesday, May 5, 2010

100 (and one)

Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow, the countdown to August 14 begins: 100 days until our wedding.

To be truthful, I've actually been fearful of the big 100 day mark - mostly because I feel like the countdown really starts there. From 100 days until 1 day, I imagine projects and to do lists will just grow and grow, snowballing and ruling my life. Up until this point I've been getting vendors booked and ideas put together at a pretty leisurely pace, but tomorrow I feel like my deadline gets a whole lot closer. The time for thinking and planning is over, the time for doing and executing is now.

In preparing for this planning shift, I'm allowing myself to freak out a little and feel overwhelmed (if needed). But on 99 days, back to work. I have yet to feel like everything is coming together for the big day, and I cannot afford to
freak out for more than one day.

Any advice on how to get through feeling overwhelmed?

2 comments:

  1. We have the same wedding date! I'll be watching how your planning goes :)

    ReplyDelete