Friday, May 7, 2010

One Rainy Friday

The forecast everyday this week has said it was supposed to rain, and everyday, it hasn't. Except today - I wonder what I did to piss karma off that its beautiful all week and then rains on the weekend? Rain normally doesn't do anything for me, however, earth shattering thunder/lightening storms - now THOSE rock my world.

So much so, that my bucket list contains one very unpredictable item: to see a tornado in real life.

So how AWESOME would it be to spend our honeymoon as Faux Storm Chasers!

You can hit the open road for a week and chase major storms with real storm chasers. OMG, SO COOL.

Well, maybe cool for me. KJ on the other hand is the first in the basement when a bad storm hits, and he usually drags me down there with him killing my adrenaline rush that comes in hand with the storm. He's not a storm-lover at all. I guess its good for him that we are getting married in August and the Storm Chasing season ends in May - because this could be a REAL honeymoon contender.

No comments:

Post a Comment