Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh...fail

So week 2 of couch to 5K running and I've failed.

I planned on starting week 2 last Sunday but there was a lot to do around the apartment and it didn't happen. I knew Monday was out because I had my first cardio kickbox class... which was a lot of fun by the way. So it was Tuesday, do or die... and well, I didn't make it to the gym today.

Not for lack of trying though... its just that I was a little busy, buying my new car!!
Thats my new blue passat!

It took us 6 hours at the dealership to pick a car and go through the negotiating and paperwork. Holy car, I didn't know it took so long!!

So, you see, even if I start tomorrow its one day run, one day rest, which means I wont have enough time to do all 3 days this week. I am a little sad, but I still plan on running tomorrow, friday, and maybe Saturday too. For now, I'm going to go dream of the new german in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment