Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Epic (fail)

In the case of Week 2 of Couch vs. 5k... couch won.

I seriously had every single intention of going to the gym tonight. I knew I had to go to the car dealer because apparently by social security card was issued in 2007 and they wanted a copy of my visa... and despite KJ telling them I was born in the US and my card was issued about 13 years prior to 2007 - they didn't believe him. So off I went, ss card in tote and hopefully cleared everything up. I also had to pick up the green buick from Midas to prepare for its trip to a junk yard in the sky. What I didn't expect was the phone call from KJ indicating he was at the vet with Sadie because apparently she confused herself with a garbage disposal when she
decided to eat a box of glass ornaments (and hooks) from off the kitchen table while we were at work. Puppy needed an xray and thank goodness, she seems to be ok. We have to keep her on a special diet for the next few days and KJ was sweet enough to volunteer to stay home from work tomorrow so he could watch her (if she starts acting funny, back to the vet we must go). By the time we got home it was 8pm and all 3 of us needed dinner.

So, week turn is going to turn into week 3 - but I'm still gonna do it. And on a wedding related topics, I picked up the newest Martha Stewart Weddings at the store. 15 years of MS Weddings:
I haven't read it yet, but I know its going to be good - see that carnation cake on the front? SWOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment