Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MY DRESS CAME IN TODAY!!

2 months early and 2 days before Christmas. It's the best worst timing imaginable!

Best, because Oh.My.Goodness, its here!!!! I can't believe it was July when I last saw the dress and it seemed like winter was a whole other world away.

Worst, because, well, that kind of puts a cramp in the whole eating all the Christmas cookies imaginable plan for this weekend. I had originally wanted to be a few pounds lighter than what I was in July, but thanks to my non-existent metabolism, I haven't changed at all.

I don't even know, do people stress about the first fitting?

Remember how I said this whole blog started because of a dress freak-out I had?

The dress coming in means I have to deal with this freak-out. You see, I've definitely had dress second thoughts. At the time I freaked out because I was scared I bought the wrong dress I got through it by telling myself I had months before I could do anything about it. Now that the dress is in the whole avoidance band-aid isn't going to work too much longer.

I know I'll be writing more about the dress dilemma, but for now, I'm just super excited :D




No comments:

Post a Comment