Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daily Obsessions: Chair Covers

First, I have to say my computer is working again (the cord was broke and I couldn't charge my lappy) so I'll be back to updating more often.

Secondly, I feel like every day I am obsessed with something new wedding related... today, Chair Covers.

Believe it or not, my dad is a huge advocate for chair covers - I am too, but I also think they can look a little overdone. I've known all along I would do chair covers because the chairs in our room are an unfortunate shade of forest green, but I thought, we will rent the cover, tie a bow on it, and call it beautiful.

I just so happened to be watching a rerun of the not-so-great show "Battle of the Wedding Planners" when I saw them... they were only there for a second, then gone. It was during the third planners proposal at the London Hotel in L.A. There were these beautiful and classy ruched white satin chair covers clipped with some type of crystal broach on the back. I had never seen anything like them ever before... but I have decided they must be mine!

Just one problem... I've googled "Battle of the Wedding Planners", "The London Hotel L.A", and "Ruched Chair Covers" and I cannot find a picture of my dreamy chair covers! I've never really seen anything like them before, and don't know if they are an unusual find, or if I'm just calling them the wrong thing?!

All I know, is I want them. All I hope, is that they aren't beaucoup bucks per chair. and All I can think about is finding a picture of them so I can show everyone how beautiful they are!

1 comment:

  1. Our chairs are pretty high and the height means the cover has a 10" gap underneath and the ties are too short to reach the bottom of the chairs. However, this is quality material and will fit most standard 4 chair/round table patio sets.
    WEDDING CHAIR COVERS
    CHAIR COVERS
    CHAIR COVERS HIRE

    ReplyDelete