Saturday, November 14, 2009

I've officially started a wedding blog!

Last night I had a mild panic attack over my dress.

So today - I caved. I'm starting a wedding blog. This way, I have someplace I can write down all my worries and frustrations along with the successes and silly moments of bliss that come with being a bride.

Today was a big step in wedding planning. My Maid of Honor (MOH), Shannon, visited and we did some initial bridesmaids dress shopping. 4 hours, 3 stores, and 2 tired blonds later - we narrowed the playing field down to a handful of dresses. Our two front runners:

A very simple but cute Bill Levkoff Dress - It would be Navy with a soft pink middle band:


And a fun little party dress by Saison Blanche - show in Raspberry, we would order it in Navy:

The other 3 bridesmaids are coming in a few weeks - we will decide on a dress then.

And major props for The Crystal Bride in Geneva. We didn't have any appointments set up since we were just doing initial shopping, but the staff there answered all of our questions and helped us out despite the busy store.

1 comment:

  1. Hope its not at DINOLFOS BANQUETS IF SO READ ON


    WWW.DINOLFOSOWES.COM
    BEWARE OF DINOLFOS BANQUETS AND THE BUSINESS PRACTICES TO THE PATRONS AND EMPLOYEES.
    PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.DINOLFOSOWES.COM
    AND FEEL FREE TO CALL THEM AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU NEED OR ASK US ANY OTHER INFO YOU LIKE BY WRITING US ON THE WEBSITE AND WILL TELL YOU THE REAL TRUTH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete