Monday, December 14, 2009

His & Hers

BLOGS that is!

KJ decided it was time for him to join the blogging fun, so he created waitingtoseethegirlinwhite.blogspot.com!

I'd like to think it was all my talk about the awesome wedding blogs that inspired him to jump into the wedding blog world, but really, I think it was Amy Adams. We were watching Julie & Julia last night, and after seeing how a blog pretty much opened up this whole new world for one individual, well, how could you not want to start a blog?

I on the other hand spent the day baking (thanks to Julie & Julia's inspiration). Cranberry Orange Scones, Cinnamon Sugar Rolls, and Apple Cinnamon Muffins. The apartment pretty much smells like a bakery right now... yum!

More Holiday baking this weekend, but for now, my scones will do just wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment