Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shoesday Chronicles - Part 3


I knew what I was looking for, but one of the first pair of pink shoes I came across in my shopping where these:
Kate Spade lovely, courtesy of Zappos

What do these shoes and my dream Manolos have in common? Well, besides the fact they are hot pink, not much. However, they were super summary and, gasp, ON SALE!

Getting back to the style I was looking for, I came across some other possibilities online, but they just weren't right.
Martinez Valero - but at a whopping 4 inch heel, I wouldn't last more then an hour

Nina shoes - cute, but maybe not fancy enough. Plus, I don't really think Nina's are comfy at all!

Stuart Weitzman - not digging the ruffle


Barbie by Town Shoes - again with the ruffle?



These town shoes had potential.. until they weren't sold anywhere in the country, and I couldn't find anyplace to ship them here either.

So online shoe shopping was turning to be useless. It was time for me to hit the stores and get serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment