Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vendor, FAIL


So, I'm guessing by the recent actions of a potential vendor they must be really doing well and not needing my business.

I order a sample wedding invitation about 2 weeks ago. It clearly said on the website that the sample would mail (1st class) within 2 business days from their warehouse in New Jersey. I ordered the sample on a Wednesday, so it should mail by Friday. A week goes by and no envelopes have arrived in my mailbox. I logged on to check the order confirmation after a week and it said Status Pending, so I figured I would send the customer service an e-mail and just double check. They said it had already been mailed and it should arrive shortly.

I waited, and waited.

I went to Paris for the weekend, positive when I got back home there would be an envelope in my mail box.

Nothing.

Well, its three more business days later and I still haven't received anything. And now, I need to think of an alternate
idea for invitations, which were originally supposed to go out May 10. Not happening thanks to this 2 week hold up. It's SO frustrating and disheartening. I highly doubt I will proceed with my order if and when the invitation ever gets here. Ugg, lazy vendors are such a drag!

No comments:

Post a Comment