Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eat Your Heart Out, Jane Krakowski!

So back in January at the Golden Globes, everyone was all eyes on Jane Krakowski (in the pretty amethyst dress) because she was rockin her new engagement ring!

I however was oogling her for another reason, her HAIR! I thought the wavy and tousled tresses would be pretty great sitting on top of my head accenting my fabulous dress. Today I went for my first hair trial and used Jane as my inspiration photo.

My mom took pictures, but seeing that she doesn't know how to get the pictures off her camera... they are currently stuck in technology purgatory. Sorry I'm not able to show you quiet yet how the hair tuned out - but I'll tell you this much - Jane's Hair and My Dress were meant for each other like PB&J!

Pictures will be posted soon, I hope! But for now, I leave you with more Jane,
more pretty purple dress, and more inspiration hair shots!

side shot




...and, of course, the real curl queen, Taylor Swift!




No comments:

Post a Comment