Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Goodbye, March!

Under 150 days till I Do - Here's a recap from this month!

Sign Contract for DJ

Meet with 4 possible florists and decide on vendor - I met with 2: that counts!

Get timeline for day ironed out & pass information on to bridal party! (I started)

Decide on ceremony music and book musicians if applicable

Start planning rehearsal dinner
Pick top 5 invitations designs
Discuss linen options with hotel (I did discuss it, but didn't get the answers needed)
Confirm room block with hotel

Look into beauty/hair vendor options - I started looking, again, counting it

Look into transportation options

Pick out where to register

Get ideas for Minimoon vs. Honeymoon


and left over from Jan/Feb:

find those PINK SHOES! - i tried, really REALLY hard

and left over from ::gulp:: DECEMBER:
apply for Passports (no really... I want to get this done this month) - hmm, at this point, I don't think we are going to need these just yet. Taking it off the list till later!

And there were some things I didn't plan on doing this month that happened:
The MOM's picked out their dresses!
Dates/Plans for Wedding Showers came into place!
I decided on centerpieces and floral concepts!


No comments:

Post a Comment