Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I love you, I love you not... February to do list

It's a short month, but there is lots to be done. Here's a list of what's happening in February:

Start working out Wedding Shower details with MOB/MOG
Get Engagement Pics scheduled
Get short list of officiants
Continue looking for the perfect pink shoes
Meet with 2nd DJ choice

and left over from January...
Send Save the Dates
Visit and book possible ceremony location
Set up initial florist consultations with 2 florists
Apply for passports

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know something. I hope its not to late. My fiance and I got invited to the chef world thing. When we got home my fiance looked up some of the things he was promoting and most of them were not true. we also were very excited about possibly going on the vacation and have looked into it a little more and it is also not what they dressed it up to be. till we finished paying them in "refundable fees" we had all but payed for the vacation ourselves. Hope this helps sorry if it wasnt soon enough

    ReplyDelete