Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bridesmaids Thanksgiving!

I LOVE MY BRIDAL PARTY! It was so fantastic to spend time with the girls talking wedding(s) - one of my cousins got engaged over Thanksgiving - and just catching up. Although we were down one bridesmaid, the weekend definitely got me excited for the wedding. It's been hard to be excited with the huge amount of planning yet to be done, but a weekend with the funniest and sweetest girls I know really got me in the spirit! I was a little nervous for this weekend because each of my bridesmaids has a BIG personality, but I everyone got a long and there was a lot of laughter!

Friday night we hung around the apartment talking weddings.
(I promise this picture WASN'T staged)

And after a morning of bridesmaids dress shopping (more about that in an upcoming post) we spent Saturday afternoon eating and shopping in Geneva.
Mother of the Groom, soon to be sis and Bridesmaid B, me, Bridesmaid J, Bridesmaid K, and Mother of the Bride
A great shot of MOG and Bridesmaid B
Bridesmaid J!
Red coat cousins!
and even the groom-to-be got in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment