Friday, July 2, 2010

Wedding Shower Part Deux!

Last weekend, courtesy of my mom, MOH S, BM K and BM J - KJ and I got to celebrate our marriage again at our second wedding shower which was at Houlihan's in Geneva. I learned my lesson after forgetting to take pictures at the first shower and kind of went photo crazy at this shower. It was so much fun and I loved seeing family and friends who I hadn't seen in some time - here is a quick recap:

MOH S, BM J, Me, and BM K... we really missed BM B who had to work. I have a good looking bridal party!

... Best Man K and Groom KJ enjoying the fun, maybe... I can't quite tell from their expression.


There was some socializing...



and LOTS of food...


and games for all to enjoy...


...even Father of the Groom K played along!


It was a great afternoon that KJ and I really really enjoyed!


And at the end of the day I got to take home the amazing sunflower centerpieces that MOH S provided. They made the perfect backdrop for some pretty e-ring shots.



Houlihans was a great place for the shower. They had a beautiful private party room which was the perfect size for the shower - and the service was awesome. The gave us a small menu with about 6 options so everyone could choose their own meal, which was nice. There was lots of laughs all through the afternoon - such a great way to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment